- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid
- Write a Review
- #K55862 000000000 K55862000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Hey Stoopid is the 19th studio album by rock singer Ali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Hey Stoopid is the 19th studio album by rock singer Alice Cooper, released in 1991. After his smash 1989 hit album Trash, Cooper attempted to continue his success with this follow-up album, which features guest performances from Slash, Ozzy Osbourne, Vinnie Moore, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars (both of Mötley Crüe). Hey Stoopid was the last album to feature bassist Hugh McDonald before he joined Bon Jovi as their bassist in 1995. The song 'Feed My Frankenstein' features famed guitar duo Steve Vai and Joe Satriani playing together, accompanied by Nikki Sixx on bass. In 2014, 'Dangerous Tonight' was featured in the video game Watch Dogs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.