- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
All That Remains - Madness
- Write a Review
- #K62199 000000000 K62199000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Madness is the eighth studio album by All That Remains and it was produced by G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Madness is the eighth studio album by All That Remains and it was produced by Grammy Award winning Howard Benson (Halestorm, In Flames, Chris Cornell) and co-produced by Mike Plotnikoff. This album is the band's most musically eclectic, provocative release to date - full of undeniable hooks, incisive riffs, electronic samples and a variety of vocal styles. And, of course, the range of subject matter addressed pushes the band's limits further than ever. Integrating personal experiences, political rants and controversial commentary with music that s just as confrontational, Madness is an unapologetic showcase of honesty and ingenuity. All That Remains have created 50 minutes of attitude-laden music with a combination of rock, metal, ballads, and a cover of 'Thunder Rolls' by Garth Brooks. 'We really wanted this record to be different,' said vocalist Phil Labonte, explaining the inclusion of electronic samples and the dramatic juxtaposition between roaring chaos and accessible craftsmanship. 'We wanted to really push ourselves and push the boundaries of what we're allowed to do.';Track List:1. Safe House;2. Madness;3. Nothing I Can Do;4. If I'm Honest;5. Halo;6. Louder;7. Rivercity;8. Open Grave;9. Far from Home;10. Trust and Believe;11. Back to You;12. Never Sorry;13. The Thunder Rolls (Cover)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.