- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alt-J - Relaxer
- Write a Review
- #K54278 000000000 K54278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third album from the British alt rock band. Relaxer is the follow up to the band's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third album from the British alt rock band. Relaxer is the follow up to the band's Grammy nominated album This Is All Yours, and finds the band working with producer Charlie Andrew for the third time. Alt-J are Joe Newman, Gus Unger-Hamilton and Thom Green. They released their debut album An Awesome Wave to critical acclaim in September 2012. The album won the Mercury Music Prize in November 2012 and was nominated for three Brit Awards in February 2013. By the end of 2012 An Awesome Wave was Bob Boilen of NPR's Album of the Year, iTunes Alternative Breakthrough album of the year and was on the top 10 lists of numerous critics, including NPR's Robin Hilton, The Wall Street Journal, and Billboard.;Track List:1. 3WW;2. In Cold Blood;3. House of the Rising Sun;4. Hit Me Like That Snare;5. Deadcrush;6. Adeline;7. Last Year;8. Pleader
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.