- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Authors - What We Live For
- K61132 000000000 K61132000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore album from American Authors. What We Live For features the singl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore album from American Authors. What We Live For features the single "Pride" and is a follow up to their RIAA certified gold album Oh, What A Life. Songwriting and early recording sessions for the album began as early as on tour in 2014. While serving as a supporting act on the Native Summer Tour, the band entertained the idea of co-writing a song with OneRepublic's frontman Ryan Tedder, hoping to add what American Authors frontman Zac Barnett as "the Ryan Tedder touch". The band continued to write and record new songs for the album during their time on the 13th Annual Honda Civic Tours and tours throughout 2015, with some songs even being premiered and exercised live in their tours. Principal recording commenced in early to mid-2015, and was primarily recorded with producers Aaron Accetta and Shep Goodman, who had previously worked with the band on their eponymous extended play and Oh, What a Life. While the band had an extensive set of songs at the beginning of the sessions, enough to create an album outright, the band exercised their material and continued to write and record new songs well into 2016.;Track List:1. What We Live for;2. I'm Born to Run;3. Pride;4. Right Here Right Now;5. Nothing Better;6. Replaced;7. Go Big or Go Home;8. Mess with Your Heart;9. No Love;10. Pocket Full of Gold;11. Superman;12. Mind Body Soul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.