- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ana Tijoux - 1977
- Write a Review
- #K61759 000000000 K61759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:1977 is the fifth studio album by Latin hip hop artist Ana Tijoux, released March 9, 2010 on Nacional Records. 1977 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:1977 is the fifth studio album by Latin hip hop artist Ana Tijoux, released March 9, 2010 on Nacional Records. 1977 is Tijoux's second solo release and fifth overall album released. The album received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Latin Rock/Alternative Album. Ana Tijoux's song "1977" was featured in AMC's Breaking Bad, Comedy Central's Broad City and the EA Sports video game, FIFA 11. In October 2009, La Oveja Negra in Chile released 1977, her second solo album, with the name coming from the year Tijoux was born. It is a return to her Hip-Hop roots, an homage to the "golden age of Hip-Hop", and largely auto-biographical, exploring mature themes from her own life, from the death of a close friend to having a creative crises, friendship and bad luck, amongst others. It is simple and straight to the point, this being emphasized by her leaving behind a lot of the singing she had been doing previously in other more pop collaborations, and concentrating on rap, both in Spanish and French. After years of sharing the spotlight with her group, collaborating with other artists, and trying to find her way as a solo artist, Tijoux finally arrived in her own right a raw, direct, mature MC.;Track List:1. Intro 1:17;2. Partir De Cero 3:48;3. 1977 3:22;4. Sube 3:33;5. Obstáculo 4:03;6. Crisis De Un MC 4:31;7. Problema De 2 3:52;8. Mar Adentro 3:50;9. Oulala 3:20;10. Pie Izquierdo 3:58;11. Humanidad 3:59;12. La Nueva Condena 3:29;13. Avaricia 5:00;14. Crisis De Un MC (CAF) 4:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.