- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew Hill - Point of Departure
- Write a Review
- #K59039 000000000 K59039000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue. The release is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Blue Note Records...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue. The release is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Blue Note Records is a legendary jazz label established in 1939. It derives it's name from the characteristic "blue notes" of jazz and the blues. Originally dedicated to recording traditional jazz and small group swing, from 1947 the label began to switch it's attention to modern jazz. Point of Departure was the fifth album from jazz pianist Andrew Hill. It was recorded and originally released in 1964. The album features Kenny Dorham, Eric Dolphy, Joe Henderson, Richard Davis and Tony Hill alongside Hill. Features five tracks.;Track List:1. Refuge;2. New Monastery;3. Spectrum;4. Flight 19;5. Dedication
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.