- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Angelo Badalamenti - Blue Velvet (Original Score)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58022 000000000 K58022000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time in nearly 30 years, the haunting soundtrack to David Lynch's masterpiece Blue Vel...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time in nearly 30 years, the haunting soundtrack to David Lynch's masterpiece Blue Velvet is available on vinyl in North America. The first of many collaborations between the director and composer Angelo Badalamenti, Blue Velvet's evocative score is juxtaposed with Lynch's use of early pop tunes, creating an unsettling effect that complemented the movie perfectly. You'll also find the first musical collaboration between Lynch, Badalamenti and Julee Cruise here. Blue Velvet is a 1986 American neo-noir mystery film, written and directed by Lynch. Blending psychological horror with film noir, the film stars Kyle MacLachlan, Isabella Rossellini, Dennis Hopper and Laura Dern. The title is taken from Bobby Vinton's 1963 song of the same name.;Track List:1. Main Title;2. Night Streets / Sandy and Jeffrey;3. Frank;4. Jeffrey's Dark Side;5. Mysteries of Love (French Horn Solo);6. Frank Returns;7. Mysteries of Love (Instrumental);8. Blue Velvet (Montage);9. Blue Star (Montage);10. Lumberton U.S.A. (Sound Effects Suite);11. Going Down to Lincoln (Sound Effects Suite);12. Akron Meets the Blues;13. Honky Tonk Part I (Bill Doggett);14. In Dreams (Roy Orbison);15. Love Letters (Ketty Lester);16. Mysteries of Love (Julee Cruise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.