- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K60570 000000000 K60570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Original score to the original 1992 motion picture composed by Angelo Badalamenti. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Original score to the original 1992 motion picture composed by Angelo Badalamenti. The soundtrack to Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me includes music by Angelo Badalamenti, who had composed and conducted the music on the television series and it's original soundtrack. In addition to his instrumental compositions, Fire Walk with Me's soundtrack features vocal accompaniment to Badalamenti's songs by jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott and dream pop singer Julee Cruise. Badalamenti performs vocals on "A Real Indication" and "The Black Dog Runs at Night", two songs by the Thought Gang, a musical project between Badalamenti and David Lynch. Lynch wrote the lyrics for several of the soundtrack's songs, including "Sycamore Trees", "Questions in a World of Blue", "A Real Indication" and "The Black Dog Runs at Night", and was the soundtrack's producer alongside Badalamenti.;Track List:1. With Me;2. The Pine Float;3. Sycamore Trees;4. Don't Do Anything (I Wouldn't Do);5. A Real Indication;6. Questions in a World of Blue;7. The Pink Room;8. The Black Dog Runs at Night;9. Best Friends;10. Moving Through Time;11. Montage from Twin Peaks - Girl Talk/Birds in Hell/Laura Palmer's Theme/Falling;12. The Voice of Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.