- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Animal Collective - Here Comes The Indian
- Write a Review
- K56404 000000000 K56404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At the beginning there were two of them - Avey Tare and Panda Bear - banging drums and tweaking synt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At the beginning there were two of them - Avey Tare and Panda Bear - banging drums and tweaking synths in their bedrooms, singing strange and sometimes heartbreaking songs about imaginary friends and childhood pets. Carried along by washes of squalling feedback, the music was noisy, and it was weird, but it was, at heart, pop music. This was the start of Animal Collective. For fifteen years Dave Porter (Tare), Noah Lennox (Bear), Brian "Geologist" Weitz and Josh "Deakin" Dibb have been rewriting the musical map, their line-up and aesthetic shifting with each astonishing release as they continue their pursuit of a new psychedelia. Their wild path has taken them from cramped concrete basement shows and forest floor sing-a-longs to immersive installations at the Guggenheim and performances to millions on national television. So where now from here? Here Comes The Indian is the fifth full length album, and first to include all four members of Animal Collective (Avey Tare, Panda Bear, Geologist and Deakin). It was recorded over a few days in Brooklyn in 2002 at Rare Book Room Studios with Nicolas Vernhes. Additional overdubs were done at Avey's apartment that same year. Here Comes The Indian was also the first album to use the name Animal Collective and the first release on Paw Tracks.;Track List:1. Native Belle;2. Hey Light;3. Infant Dressing Table;4. Panic;5. Two Sails on a Sound;6. Slippi;7. Too Soon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.