- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Animotion - Raise Your Expectations
- Write a Review
- #K70663 000000000 K70663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the new wave veterans. Raise Your Expectations is the first studio album from Animot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the new wave veterans. Raise Your Expectations is the first studio album from Animotion in 26 years. Newly reformed, with the line-up including both original front people Bill Wadhams and Astrid Plane, Animotion are back with an incredible set of original new music - and a new version of one of their signature hits, "Let Him Go". Raise Your Expectations is an effortless adult contemporary confection that will be sure to find new fans, as well as please those already onboard. Animotion exploded into the hearts and Sony Walkmans of the world's population in 1985 with their global smash hit debut, "Obsession", which reached #5 in the UK, six in the US and similarly high positions elsewhere. Raise Your Expectations brings the Animotion story bang up to date!;Track List:1. Last Time;2. Not Your Lover;3. They Can't Touch You;4. Bad Review;5. Everything;6. Raise Your Expectations;7. Love You Better;8. Trust Me;9. You Love It;10. Surrender;11. Let Him Go 2016
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.