- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ann Peebles - Straight from the Heart
- Write a Review
- #K59958 000000000 K59958000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. If Al Green is heads on the Hi Records coin, Ann Peebles is tails. The signature female artist on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. If Al Green is heads on the Hi Records coin, Ann Peebles is tails. The signature female artist on the legendary Memphis soul and R&B label, Ann Peebles rocked the pre-disco 70's with songs of love, lost love, and love straight up taken. Released in 1972, Straight From the Heart preceded by just 2 years Peebles' uber classic,' I Can't Stand The Rain', proving the young, soon to be American R&B icon didn't need worldwide fame and record sales for a license to be fierce and provocative (see album track "I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home Tonight").;Track List:1. Slipped Tripped and Fell in Love;2. Trouble Heartaches Sadness;3. What You Laid on Me;4. How Strong Is a Woman;5. Somebody's on Your Case;6. I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home Tonight;7. I've Been There Before;8. I Pity the Fool;9. 99 Pounds;10. I Take What I Want
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.