- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Annie Lennox - Diva
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33121 000000000 L33121000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Diva is the debut solo album by the Scottish singer-songwriter Annie Lennox, released in 1992. The a...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Diva is the debut solo album by the Scottish singer-songwriter Annie Lennox, released in 1992. The album entered the UK album chart at #1 and has since sold over 1.2 million copies in the UK alone, being certified quadruple platinum. It was also a success in the US, where it was a top 30 hit and has been certified double platinum. Diva won Album of the Year at the 1993 Brit Awards, and was nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards the same year. Annie's musical career started in the late '70s and she is best known for her work with The Tourists and Eurythmics.;Track List:1. Why;2. Walking on Broken Glass;3. Precious;4. Legend in My Room;5. Cold;6. Money Can't Buy It;7. Little Bird;8. Primitive;9. Stay By Me;10. The Gift;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.