- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arch Enemy - Will To Power
- Write a Review
- K59218 000000000 K59218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Recorded in 2017, the tenth Arch Enemy album was unleashed later in 2017 and promises to be the ultimate statement of h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Recorded in 2017, the tenth Arch Enemy album was unleashed later in 2017 and promises to be the ultimate statement of heavy metal supremacy from a band that are still growing in stature as the years fall away. Will To Power will be the first album the band have recorded with their current line-up and as Michael Amott explains, diehard fans will be both thrilled to hear their favourite band on top form and somewhat surprised by their latest creative explorations.;Track List:1. Set Flame to the Night;2. The Race;3. Blood in the Water;4. The World Is Yours;5. The Eagle Flies Alone;6. Reason to Believe;7. Murder Scene;8. First Day in Hell;9. Dreams of Retribution;10. My Shadow and I;11. A Fight I Must Win;Special Attributes:BLACK, GOLD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.