- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See
- Write a Review
- K55037 000000000 K55037000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Light and airy, filmic but intimate, carefully arranged but deceptively powerful, SUCK IT AND SEE is Arctic Monkeys fou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Light and airy, filmic but intimate, carefully arranged but deceptively powerful, SUCK IT AND SEE is Arctic Monkeys fourth album. Recorded at Sound City Studios in Los Angeles with long-time producer/ collaborator James Ford, it has a summery pop feel: With the bulk of work completed on the West Coast during January, it's got the feel-good sound of stealing some winter sun, some out of season Vitamin D. with SUCK IT AND SEE the band perfectly mesh their hard and soft sides. The album is lyrically their most verbose since their record-breaking debut WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY I AM, THAT'S WHAT I'M NOT. SUCK IT AND SEE is not just the sound of a band working in perfect, energetic sync, it's one of the years best albums.;Track List:1. She's Thunderstorms;2. Black Treacle;3. Brick By Brick;4. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala;5. Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair;6. Library Pictures;7. All My Own Stunts;8. Reckless Serenade;9. Piledriver Waltz;10. Love Is a Laserquest;11. Suck It and See;12. That's Where You're Wrong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.