- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - House Arrest
- Write a Review
- K62019 000000000 K62019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/24/2006;Notes:US LP pressing. Think you've heard enough Ariel Pink? Well our favorite omnivorous media junkie from LA still has a few...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/24/2006;Notes:US LP pressing. Think you've heard enough Ariel Pink? Well our favorite omnivorous media junkie from LA still has a few tricks left up his sleeve, like the left-of-center House Arrest. Sure the Doldrums and Worn Copy had some hits and humdingers on them, but House Arrest never let's up. It's hit after hit after hit. Sorta like if you listened to your friend's boombox mix tape from Top 40 radio around 1985. Some people might think that sounds like a recipe for disaster. We say bring on the Doritos. Paw Tracks. 2006.;Track List:1. Hardcore Pops Are Fun;2. Interesting Results;3. West Coast Calamaties;4. Flying Circles;5. Gettin' High in the Morning;6. Helen;7. Every Night I Die at Miyagis;8. House Arrest;9. Alisa;10. People I'm Not;11. Almost Waiting;12. Oceans of Weep;13. Netherlands;14. Higher and Higher
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.