- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Art Blakey - Night at Birdland with Art Blakey Quintet Vol 1
- Write a Review
- #K63839 000000000 K63839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. A true Blue Note essential and must-own, this title is an important piece of Jazz history. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. A true Blue Note essential and must-own, this title is an important piece of Jazz history. Recorded in New York City in 1954, this live album features Clifford Brown, Lou Donaldson and Horace Silver - a stunning precursor to the Jazz Messengers. The recording was produced by Alfred Lion and engineered by Rudy Van Gelder for Blue Note.;Track List:1. Announcement By Pee Wee Marquette [Live at Birdland New York/1954];2. Split Kick [Live at Birdland New York/1954];3. Once in a While [Live at Birdland New York/1954];4. Quicksilver [Live at Birdland New York/1954];Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.