- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Attraktta - Echo Principle
- Write a Review
- L46764 000000000 L46764000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Focusing on low-slung IDM, acid, and atmospheric electro with nods to krautrock and ambient sounds, Steve Hyland's Attr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Focusing on low-slung IDM, acid, and atmospheric electro with nods to krautrock and ambient sounds, Steve Hyland's Attraktta project gets an extended outing on the Film label. Across eight beautifully produced tracks, Hyland - one of the founding members of AI Records and subsequently Concrete Plastic - explores vibrant synthesis and intricate drum programming, with the music arriving at a sweet spot between home listening material and club-ready workouts for more intelligent dancefloors. Eschewing straightforward synth sequences in favor of blissed-out, almost disharmonious sonics, Hyland transmits a curious psychedelia on Echo Principle, his debut LP. Sounds pitch and warp organically, buoyed up by saturated low-end and punchy drum machine percussion. There remains a decidedly accomplished precision to the work, though - with the music bearing all the hallmarks of an artist of some considerable experience - testament to the British producer and label head's 19 years working in the industry. A colorful, exquisitely composed LP that riffs on a timeless production aesthetic with considerable style, Echo Principle is a fantastic entry into the Film discography. 140 gram vinyl Matte UV varnish Includes download code with bonus track.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.