- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audioslave - Audioslave
- Write a Review
- K56763 000000000 K56763000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2010;Notes:Import-only double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 debut album from formed by Soundgarden vocalist Chris Cornell p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2010;Notes:Import-only double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 debut album from formed by Soundgarden vocalist Chris Cornell plus three-fourths of Rage Against the Machine. Debut single 'Cochise' was a worldwide smash and the second single 'Like a Stone' even topped that! The album was certified Gold in the USA within a month after it's release.;Track List:1. Cochise;2. Show Me How to Live;3. Gasoline;4. What You Are;5. Like a Stone;6. Set It Off;7. Shadow on the Sun;8. I Am the Highway;9. Exploder;10. Hypnotize;11. Bring Em Back Alive;12. Light My Way;13. Getaway Car;14. The Last Remaining Light;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.