- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auroch - From Forgotten Worlds
- Write a Review
- #K92013 000000000 K92013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Looming over Vancouver, BC, is an invisible dark energy, trapped in shadow, that imbues the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Looming over Vancouver, BC, is an invisible dark energy, trapped in shadow, that imbues the region's death metal with a most turbulent methodology. Blasting outside time and out of mind, reaching deep into the lowest places of the Earth, the inhuman entity called Auroch encapsulates the distant, thousand-eyed doom of the cosmos, long hidden, frozen to the core and ripe to be awakened once more. From Forgotten Worlds assails throughout its duration, summoning incongruous black symmetry, with onerous dark death metal chaos that extends a direct blood lineage traced back to Morbid Angel, Gorguts, Timeghoul, Kataklysm, Cryptopsy and other reapers of the whirlwind. Rites such as "Pathogenic Talisman (For Total Temporal Collapse)," "Fleshless Ascension (Paths of Dawn)" and the opening title hymn rip across the skies, rending flesh from sickly bones of the fallen.;Track List:1. From Forgotten Worlds;2. Fleshless Ascension (Paths of Dawn);3. Slaves to a Flame Undying;4. Dregs of Sanity;5. Pathogenic Talisman (For Total Temporal Collapse);6. Terra Akeldama;7. Bloodborne Conspiracy;8. Tundra Moon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.