- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantasia - Metal Opera PT. II
- Write a Review
- #K72729 000000000 K72729000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Avantasia's other milestone album The Metal Opera Pt. 2 for the first time ever as double picture vinyl edition. The LP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Avantasia's other milestone album The Metal Opera Pt. 2 for the first time ever as double picture vinyl edition. The LPs will be limited to 1000 units worldwide. Avantasia is without a doubt far more than a usual metal project. Next to Edguy's mastermind Tobias Sammet, it features the following musicians: Markus Grosskopf, Henjo Richter, Alex Holzwarth, Kai Hansen, Andre Matos (Ex-Angra), David DeFeis (Virgin Steele), Oliver Hartmann (ex-At Vance), Rob Rock (Impellitteri), Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation) and several friends and companions which can be numbered among the biggest inspirational sources of Tobias Sammet. They have strongly influenced him and his style of writing and composing music. Avantasia is not all about the names of the involved musicians, but above all it convinces the listener with powerful and moving songs, supported by a fascinating and exciting story.;Track List:1. The Seven Angels 1 4:15;2. No Return 4:28;3. The Looking Glass 4:48;4. In Quest for 3:52;5. The Final Sacrifice 5:00;6. Neverland 4:57;7. Anywhere 5:26;8. Chalice of Agony 6:00;9. Memory 5:39;10. Into the Unknown 4:24;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.