- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King
- Write a Review
- #K63256 000000000 K63256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth album from the Huntington Beach-based Metal band. Produced by Mike Elizondo,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth album from the Huntington Beach-based Metal band. Produced by Mike Elizondo, Hail to the King is the follow up to the band's 2010 release, Nightmare, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart, Hard Rock Chart and Digital Chart. This marks the first album with new drummer Arin Ilejay who joined the band as a touring drummer in 2011 before becoming an official member in 2013.;Track List:1. Shepherd of Fire;2. Hail to the King;3. Doing Time;4. This Means War;5. Requiem;6. Crimson Day;7. Heretic;8. Coming Home;9. Planets;10. Acid Rain;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.