- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avishai Cohen - 1970
- Write a Review
- #K70543 000000000 K70543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:1970 is arguably the most personal recording that Cohen has made so far in his career, as the title refers to the year ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:1970 is arguably the most personal recording that Cohen has made so far in his career, as the title refers to the year he was born. This album pushes all boundaries of jazz, we are dealing with the closest we can get to POP with Avishai. Unity, compassion, and togetherness have been recurrent themes in Cohens work to date, and he gives full vent to those feelings in the new album, especially with the piece "Song Of Hope." He also sketches out a more confessional emotional landscape with "My Lady" and "Move On", where he broaches the joy of love and the pain of heartbreak, drawing on the vocabulary of classic songwriters such as Stevie Wonder. In one of the most interesting artistic decisions on the album, Cohen puts his stamp on the timeless gospel anthem, "Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child". This new work reveals more layers of his artists personality as he approaches familiar and unfamiliar territories both in terms of material and arrangements. 1970 was a significant year and '1970' is a significant album in 2017.;Track List:1. Song of Hope;2. My Lady;3. It's Been So Long;4. Sei Yona;5. Emptiness;6. For No One;7. Motherless Child;8. Dror Yikra;9. Move on;10. Maa Se Benaara;11. Iroko;12. Blinded
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.