- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35450 000000000 L35450000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Avril Lavigne is the fifth studio album...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Avril Lavigne is the fifth studio album by Avril Lavigne. It was released in 2013. Lavigne collaborated with numerous producers including Martin Johnson, Peter Svensson, David Hodges, Matt Squire and her then-partner Chad Kroeger. The album features a more pop and upbeat sound combined with power and piano ballads. Avril Lavigne also incorporates electronic music, industrial and punk rock. The album features two vocal collaborations: Kroeger and American industrial metal singer Marilyn Manson. The album debuted in the Top 5 in album-charts of the US, Canada, Japan, China and many other countries.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.