- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avril Lavigne - Best Damn Thing
- Write a Review
- #K55867 000000000 K55867000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes four page booklet. The Best Damn Thing is the t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes four page booklet. The Best Damn Thing is the third studio album by Avril Lavigne, originally released in 2007. The album represents a musical departure from her earlier studio album Under My Skin which incorporates more elements of post-grunge music. The Best Damn Thing is seen by critics as Lavigne's most commercial album and was noted as her first effort to feature a wide range of producers for the studio album, including Matt Beckley, Rob Cavallo, Dr. Luke and Lavigne herself. The album debuted at #1 in charts from the US, Austria, Canada, United Kingdom and many other countries. The album became one of the bestselling albums of 2007. It's lead single 'Girlfriend' peaked at number one on the in the Billboard Hot 100. The single also reached number one in twelve other countries across the world including Australia, Canada and Japan, making it one of the best-selling singles of 2007 worldwide.;Track List:1. Girlfriend (Explicit Version) [Explicit] 3:36;2. I Can Do Better (Explicit Version) [Explicit] 3:15;3. Runaway 3:47;4. The Best Damn Thing 3:09;5. When You're Gone 4:00;6. Everything Back But You (Explicit Version) [Explicit] 3:02;7. Hot 3:23;8. Innocence 3:52;9. I Don't Have to Try (Explicit Version) [Explicit] 3:17;10. One of Those Girls 2:55;11. Contagious 2:09;12. Keep Holding on 3:59
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.