- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Babe - Kiss & Tell
- Write a Review
- #K82945 000000000 K82945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from Glasgow's premier secret party band. Babe are back after a two year absence with K...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from Glasgow's premier secret party band. Babe are back after a two year absence with Kiss & Tell, the follow-up to the excellent and unclassifiable 2014 debut Volery Flighty. The band, made up of singer-leader Gerard Black (Findo Gask), guitarist Thomas Ogden, bassist Amaury Ranger (Francois and the Atlas Mountains) and new drummer/producer John Baillie Jnr (Bossy Love) have regrouped and refocused to deliver a record as much for the quiet hours as it is for the house party. Kiss & Tell is an album which finds Babe striding confidently, if not swaggering, towards the dancefloor. You can hear disco music, house and techno, dream-pop and so much more on album number two, but it remains utterly cohesive. No longer uncategorized, Kiss & Tell is the only sad-disco album you'll need in 2017. "I used to be obsessed with Italo disco and all sorts of electronic dance music," says Black, the owner of a heartbreaking falsetto which mellows the kick and thump of synth beats, and the sparkling array of Cocteau Twins-esque guitars on the album. "We definitely wanted this one to be a bit more upbeat and a bit of a party.";Track List:1. Ayo;2. Ecce Poque;3. Wisteria;4. Perpetuum Mobile;5. Cupola Panorama;6. Scooping Pints;7. Bit Part;8. The Point Is;9. Realistic;10. Primo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.