- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Badfinger - Wish You Were Here
- Write a Review
- L32749 000000000 L32749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/23/2018;Notes:Wish You Were Here is the sixth album by rock band Badfinger and their third consecutive album produced by Chris Thomas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/23/2018;Notes:Wish You Were Here is the sixth album by rock band Badfinger and their third consecutive album produced by Chris Thomas. It was recorded in the spring of 1974 at Colorado's Caribou Ranch and released in November of that year on Warner Bros. Records. Wish You Were Here was the second and last album the band released on the Warner's label;Track List:1. Just a Chance;2. You're So Fine;3. Got to Get Out of Here;4. Know One Knows;5. Dennis;6. In the Meantime/Some Other Time;7. Love Time;8. King of the Load (T);9. Meanwhile Back at the Ranch/Should I Smoke;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, GREEN
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.