- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bahamas - Earthtones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L32751 000000000 L32751000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the fourth album from Bahamas, the solo project of Canadian singer/songwriter Afie Jur...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the fourth album from Bahamas, the solo project of Canadian singer/songwriter Afie Jurvanen. He recently toured in the USA opening for Jack Johnson on his sold-out tour where he tested out tracks from Earthtones. The album is a quirky yet haunting collection of songs that touch on success, parenting, facing depression, and everything else in his life. Most of all, it's an album about friendship and how great it is to have someone in your life that can lift you up when you're feeling down. Afie is self-taught on guitar and has worked with such musicians as The Lumineers, Feist, Howie Beck, Jason Collett, Jack Johnson, The Weather Station, and Zeus.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.