- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Band of Horses - Everything All the Time
- Write a Review
- #K57780 000000000 K57780000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/21/2006;Notes:Vinyl LP. After noodling around with emo-laden heartbreak and self-defeating obsessions in the band Carissa's Weird, Be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/21/2006;Notes:Vinyl LP. After noodling around with emo-laden heartbreak and self-defeating obsessions in the band Carissa's Weird, Ben Birdwell (vocals and guitar) and Mat Brooke (bass) formed Band of Horses in 2004. This is that band's first album: "Everything All the Time." A 2006 release, "Everything All the Time" is a strong start at cultivating the emo crowd into more mainstream narcissism with the volume turned up to 11. It's raw edge gets the full sonic treatment on this vinyl LP where none of the 10 songs is compressed or distorted into an MP3. It also is an original pressing! Sub Pop Records.;Track List:1. 1. the First Song;2. 2. Wicked Gil;3. 3. Our Swords;4. 4. the Funeral;5. 5. Part One;6. 6. the Great Salt Lake;7. 7. Weed Party;8. 8. I Go to the Barn Cause I Like the;9. 9. Monsters;10. 10. St. Augustine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.