- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Band of Horses - Why Are You Ok
- Write a Review
- K56166 000000000 K56166000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fifth album from the alt-roots-rock band. The album was produced by Jason ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fifth album from the alt-roots-rock band. The album was produced by Jason Lytle of Grandaddy. Why Are You OK is the follow up to 2012's Mirage Rock. The album contains 12 songs including 'Solemn Oath', 'Dull Times/The Moon', 'Hold On Gimme A Sec', 'Whatever, Wherever' and more. Band of Horses was formed in 2004 in Seattle by Ben Bridwell. Their most successful album thus far is 2010's Grammy-nominated Infinite Arms. The band's lineup has undergone several changes although, the current members, Bridwell, Ryan Monroe, Tyler Ramsey, Bill Reynolds, and Creighton Barrett, have all been with the band for several years.;Track List:1. Dull Times/The Moon;2. Solemn Oath;3. Hag;4. Casual Party;5. In a Drawer;6. Hold on Gimme a Sec;7. Lying Under Oak;8. Throw My Mess;9. Whatever Wherever;10. Country Teen;11. Barrel House;12. Even Still
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.