- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready and Oh How It Hurts
- Write a Review
- #K68274 000000000 K68274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) "Yes, I'm Ready" & "Oh How It Hurts" were Barbara Mason's two original mid-1960s Arctic LPs with 5 chart sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) "Yes, I'm Ready" & "Oh How It Hurts" were Barbara Mason's two original mid-1960s Arctic LPs with 5 chart singles. They are separate LP's packaged in a plastic sleeve together on 180-gram vinyl and genuine stereo. Philly sweet soul got started here when producer Weldon Arthur McDougal III paid three violinists from the Philadelphia Orchestra $25 each to use their Stradivarius violins to overdub the core Philadelphia studio team of Ronnie Baker, Norman Harris and Earl Young. Captured here in perfect clarity and fidelity is their original magnificent sound. The tracks on "Yes, I'm Ready," besides the title track, are "Come to Me," "You Got What It Takes," "Misty," "Something You Got," "Come See About Me," "Sad, Sad, Girl," "Got to Get You Off My Mind," "Keep Him," "Girls Have Feelings Too," "Moon River," and "Trouble Child." Besides the title track, "Oh How It Hurts" has "Poor Girl in Trouble," "I Need Love," "You Can Depend on Me," "I Do Love You," "Game of Love," "Yes, I'm Ready," "If You Don't," "Is It Me," "Forever," "I Don't Want to Lose You," and "For Your Love.";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.