- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beck - Guero
- Write a Review
- #K63092 000000000 K63092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2005;Notes:2LP Set, original pressing. Reteaming with his early producers, The Dust Brothers, Beck continues the evolution of his ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2005;Notes:2LP Set, original pressing. Reteaming with his early producers, The Dust Brothers, Beck continues the evolution of his ever-changing sound on 2005's "Guero." In some ways it harkens back to his early sound in the mid-'90s, but it adds the maturity and worldly experiences of a man in his thirties with the responsibilities of fatherhood. The attitude is still there, but the anger and efforts are not wasted and scattershot as much as when he was in his early to mid-20s. The album peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200. The songs "E-Pro" and "Girl" became hits. Other cuts include "Qué Onda Guero," "Missing," "Black Tambourine," "Earthquake Weather," "Hell Yes," "Broken Drum," "Scarecrow," "Go It Alone," "Farewell Ride," "Rental Car" and "Emergency Exit." Interscope.;Track List:1. E-Pro;2. Qunda Guero;3. Girl;4. Missing;5. Black Tambourine;6. Earthquake Weather;7. Hell Yes;8. Broken Drum;9. Scarecrow;10. Go It Alone;11. Farewell Ride;12. Rental Car;13. Emergency Exit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.