- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bedouin Soundclash - Sounding a Mosaic
- Write a Review
- #K72453 000000000 K72453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double translucent orange vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. This is a limited vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double translucent orange vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. This is a limited vinyl release celebrating 20 years of SideOneDummy Records. 2004 album from Reggae/Ska band Bedouin Soundclash. Recorded in Montreal and produced by Darryl Jenifer of Bad Brains. Hit single "When the Night Feels My Song" reached #1 on the Canadian singles chart. SideOneDummy Records is an independent record label based in Los Angeles. It was founded in 1995 by Bill Armstrong and Joe Sib. The label began as a way for them to release music for their friends' bands. Thereafter SideOneDummy launched the careers of bands like The Gaslight Anthem, Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, Title Fight and many others.;Track List:1. When the Night Feels My Song;2. Shelter;3. Living in Jungles;4. Money Worries Featuring Vernon Maytone (Maytone);5. Gyasi Went Home;6. Shadow of a Man;7. Jeb Rand;8. Criminal;9. Murder on the Midnight Wire;10. Music My Rock;11. Rude Boy Don't Cry;12. Immigrant Workforce;13. Nothing to Say;14. Money Worries (E-Clair Refix)(Maytone Bedouin Soundclash);15. Rude Boy Abroad (Lazare Breakdub);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.