- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beirut - No No No
- Write a Review
- #K69484 000000000 K69484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. No No No is the first collection of new material from Beirut since 2011's well received Rip Tide. Co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. No No No is the first collection of new material from Beirut since 2011's well received Rip Tide. Coming four years after ‘The Rip Tide’, Condon and his bandmates, bassist Paul Collins and drummer Nick Petree, worked on the new album in the fall of 2014, finally recording it in two weeks live in the studio during one of the coldest New York winters - with blizzard after blizzard raging outside – ‘No No No’ is Condon’s most vibrant and spirited record to date. According to a press release, its creation followed a physical and mental breakdown Condon suffered in Australia in 2013, as well as a divorce. "I had completely broken down and my body was making me pay for it," Condon said in a statement.;Track List:1. Gibraltar;2. No No No;3. At Once;4. August Holland;5. As Needed;6. Perth;7. Pacheco;8. Fener;9. So Allowed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.