- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Belle and Sebastian - Push Barman to Open Old Wounds
- Write a Review
- #K75544 000000000 K75544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 triple vinyl LP pressing with download code. A reissue of their 2005 compilation. Belle & Sebastian put together a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 triple vinyl LP pressing with download code. A reissue of their 2005 compilation. Belle & Sebastian put together all of their Jeepster label singles & EP's on this special triple vinyl release! They packaged "Push Barman to Open Old Wounds" in a resealable mylar bag with customized obi strip. The best part about this collection is that it features a lot of great singles and recordings not incorporated into their full-length albums. When they formed in college, they agreed not to do things the traditional, conventional way...as they didn't even expect to hit and stick together. Thus, when they had a great new song, they just cut it and released it without worrying about saving it up for an album. Now they are wrangled into one convienent set!;Track List:1. Dog on Wheels;2. The State I Am in;3. String Bean Jean;4. Belle and Sebastian;5. Lazy Line Painter Jane;6. You Made Me Forget My Dreams;7. A Century of Elvis;8. Photo Jenny;9. A Century of Fakers;10. Le Pastie de la Bourgeoisie;11. Beautiful;12. Put the Book Back on the Shelf/Songs for Children;13. This Is Just a Modern Rock Song;14. I Know Where the Summer Goes;15. The Gate;16. Slow Graffiti;17. Legal Man;18. Judy Is a Dick Slap;19. Winter Wooskie;20. Jonathan David;21. Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It;22. The Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner;23. I'm Waking Up to Us;24. I Love My Car;25. Marx and Engels;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.