- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bennie Wallace - Moodsville
- Write a Review
- #K85440 000000000 K85440000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This 2016 album from tenor saxophonist Bennie Wallace (ex-Audioquest and Enja Records a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This 2016 album from tenor saxophonist Bennie Wallace (ex-Audioquest and Enja Records and a familiar audiophile artist) is one of his finest and most lyrical sessions to date. Recorded direct to 2-track at Systems 2 in New York in May the session features some of the hottest jazz musicians currently working in the US: Mulgrew Miller (piano), Peter Washington (bass) and Lewis Nash (drums). The sound and feel of the album is very close to that of the great Moodsville and Prestige recordings of the ‘50s and ‘60s featuring artists like Gene Ammons. This album is a tribute to those great recordings hence the title Moodsville. This is the kind of beautiful, smoky, full bodied and ballad-filled tenor sax album that audiophiles just love! Plated and pressed by RTI.;Track List:1. I'll Never Smile Again;2. Con Alma;3. April in Paris;4. Milestones;5. When a Man Loves a Woman;6. Love for Sale;7. My Little Brown Book;8. I Concentrate on You;9. A Flower Is a Lovesome Thing;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.