- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bernard Allison - Let It Go
- Write a Review
- L30806 000000000 L30806000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/22/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Starting the blues calendar with a bang in 2018, Let It Go feels like a homecoming. Af...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/22/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Starting the blues calendar with a bang in 2018, Let It Go feels like a homecoming. After all, this studio album sees Bernard return to Ruf Records: the iconic German label that was created in 1994 to serve as a home for his father, the much-missed Chicago heavyweight, Luther Allison. Just as significant, Let It Go also found Bernard recording in the birthplace of the blues - Tennessee - and returns his sound to it's raw fundamentals, on 12 songs that hold up without embellishment. Let It Go was recorded at Bessie Blue Studio, Stantonville, Tennessee, with legendary music producer Jim Gaines, recalls Bernard. "We made the decision to not flood the CD with keyboards or horns, to go back to the true basic rhythm section sound - and to show more mature songwriting.";Track List:1. Crusin for a Bluesin;2. Same Ole Feeling;3. Backdoor Man;4. Let It Go;5. Night Train;6. Kiddio;7. Leave Your Ego;8. Blues Party;9. Hey Lady;10. Look at Mabel;11. You're Gonna Need Me;12. Castle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.