- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Deal - June Gloom
- Write a Review
- #K83262 000000000 K83262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the American/British duo. June Gloom finds a bigger and bolder sound for t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the American/British duo. June Gloom finds a bigger and bolder sound for this duo. Their debut, 2011's Lights Out, showcased the delicate harmonies and swooning guitars of band members Kacey Underwood and Alice Costelloe.;Track List:1. Golden Light;2. Swapping Spit;3. In Your Car;4. Dream Machines;5. Call and I'll Come;6. Teradactol;7. Pristine;8. Pillow;9. Catch Up;10. Little Dipper;11. PG;12. Close Your Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.