- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big K.R.I.T. - Krit Wuz Here
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55372 000000000 K55372000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:With his Southern drawl and soulful production, Mississippi MC Big K.R.I.T. has been called the natural successor to So...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:With his Southern drawl and soulful production, Mississippi MC Big K.R.I.T. has been called the natural successor to Southern hip-hop legends like Outkast, UGK, and Scarface. K.R.I.T. saw his career skyrocket following the release of his free online mixtape K.R.I.T. Wuz Here in 2010 and the follow-up Return Of 4eva in 2011, after which he signed to Def Jam Records, toured with Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, and Smoke DZA, and earned acclaim from critics like Pitchfork, HipHopDX, and XXL (which named K.R.I.T. one it's Top 11 Freshman For 2011). Now those two projects will be released in physical form for the first time, with fully re-mastered audio and never-before heard bonus tracks. As K.R.I.T.'s rise continues, his burgeoning fanbase can finally get their hands on a copy of these now-classic releases.;Track List:1. Return of 4Eva;2. Country @#$!;3. Just Touched Down;4. Hometown Hero;5. Viktorious;6. See Me on Top;7. Glass House;8. Children of the World;9. They Got Us;10. Good Enough;11. No Wheaties;12. Something;13. Moon Stars;14. Neva Go Back;15. Gumpshun;16. 2000 Beyond;17. I Gotta Stay;18. Small As a Giant;19. Voices;20. I Heard It All (Bonus);Special Attributes:GOLD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.