- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Lebowski (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K56632 000000000 K56632000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP reissue. The Coen Brothers' 1998 film noir spoof, the Big Lebowski, with Jeff Bridges' shaggy title chara...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP reissue. The Coen Brothers' 1998 film noir spoof, the Big Lebowski, with Jeff Bridges' shaggy title character, "The Dude," has gained a fervent following, complete with annual conventions, where phrases like "The Dude will abide" have entered the vernacular. With the Coens' typical care and love of music they demonstrated throughout their diverse career, the Big Lebowski soundtrack has become just as much of a cult classic as the film itself. Album highlights include songs accompanying a trio of bowling scenes: Bob Dylan's New Morning track, "The Man in Me" over the title credits, the Busby Berkeley influenced psychedelia of Kenny Rogers and the First Edition's "Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Condition is In") and the Gypsy Kings' redefining take on the Eagles' "Hotel California," as John Turturro licks his bowling ball.;Track List:1. Bob Dylan- the Man in Me;2. Captain Beefheart - Her Eyes Are a Blue Million Miles;3. Elvis Costello - My Mood Swings;4. Yma Sumac - Ataypura;5. Piero Piccioni - Traffic Boom;6. Nina Simone - I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good;7. Moondog with Orchestra - Stamping Ground;8. Kenny Rogers and the First Edition - Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Condition Was in);9. Meredith Monk - Walking Song;10. Gluck Das Mir Verblieb (From Die Tote Standt);11. Henry Mancini - Lujon;12. Gypsy Kings - Hotel California;13. Carter Burwell - Technopop;14. Townes Van Zandt - Dead Flowers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.