- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Evans Trio - How My Heart Sings
- Write a Review
- #K66738 000000000 K66738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:Bill Evans's return to full activity in 1962 came almost a year after his celebrated trio recordings at the Village Van...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:Bill Evans's return to full activity in 1962 came almost a year after his celebrated trio recordings at the Village Vanguard. Just ten days after that classic "live" session, bassist Scott LaFaro had died in a highway accident. Evans, deeply shaken, eventually reformed his trio with the same drummer (Paul Motian) and Chuck Israels on bass. Their first visit to a studio was for a dual purpose: To make an all-ballad-tempo album, Moonbeams, and this "normal" set at the same time. It was producer Orrin Keepnews's thought that recording eight slow numbers in a row might prove unduly enervating accordingly, the total two-album repertoire was interspersed over three days of recording and the net result was two excellent additions to the Evans catalog. With Chuck Israels, Paul Motian. Tracks: How My Heart Sings, I Should Care, in Your Own Sweet Way (take 1), Walking Up, Summertime, 34 Skidoo, Ev'rything I Love, Show-Type Tune.;Track List:1. How My Heart Sings;2. I Should Care;3. In Your Own Sweet Way [Take 1];4. In Your Own Sweet Way [Take 2];5. Walkin' Up;6. Summertime;7. 34 Skidoo;8. Ev'rything I Love;9. Show-Type Tune
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.