- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Bragg - Mr. Love and Justice
- Write a Review
- #K68450 000000000 K68450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2008;Notes:The 12-track album produced by Grant Showbiz, features Bragg's band the Blokes, comprising the celebrated Ian McLagan (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2008;Notes:The 12-track album produced by Grant Showbiz, features Bragg's band the Blokes, comprising the celebrated Ian McLagan (of Small Faces, Dylan, Faces & Rolling Stones) on Hammond organ & piano, Ben Mandelson (lap steel guitar & bouzouki) Lu Edmonds (electric guitar & vocals) Martyn Barker (drums) and Simon Edwards (bass). They are joined by the legendary Robert Wyatt, the guest vocalist the track 'I Keep Faith' recorded in So. Thorsby, Lincolnshire. The collaboration came about when Bragg, in search of fresh rhubarb for a crumble, was in nearby Louth where he met Wyatt who lives in the town. "I hadn't seen him since Red Wedge (the 1986 Labour Party youth vote initiative)," says Bragg. "He found me some rhubarb & then came along to the recording session and sang beautiful vocals to the chorus of 'I Keep Faith' it was like angels singing!";Track List:1. I Keep Faith;2. I Almost Killed You;3. M for Me;4. Beach Is Free;5. Sing Their Souls Back Home;6. You Make Me Brave;7. Something Happened;8. Mr. Love Justice;9. If You Ever Leave;10. O Freedom;11. Johnny Carcinogenic Show;12. Farm Boy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.