- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy F Gibbons - The Big Bad Blues
- Write a Review
- L42625 000000000 L42625000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 solo release from the legendary ZZ Top member. Big Bad Blues, as the title suggests, focuses on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 solo release from the legendary ZZ Top member. Big Bad Blues, as the title suggests, focuses on Gibbons' lifelong love of the blues and rock 'n' roll, showcasing the blues-influenced vocals and guitar licks that have together served as the foundation for his numerous hits over the past five decades. The album features 11 tracks balancing some classic covers like 'Rollin' and Tumblin,' and 'Standing Around Crying' along with some of Billy's signature new blues originals. Gibbons is best known as the guitarist and lead vocalist of ZZ Top. He began his career in the Moving Sidewalks, who recorded Flash (1968) and opened four dates for the Jimi Hendrix Experience. Gibbons formed ZZ Top in late 1969 and released ZZ Top's First Album in 1971. He was ranked at #32 on the 2011 Rolling Stone list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.;Track List:1. Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’ 3:21;2. My Baby She Rocks 3:52;3. Second Line 3:42;4. Standing Around Crying 4:26;5. Let The Left Hand Know 3:53;6. Bring It To Jerome 4:34;7. That’s What She Said 3:16;8. Mo’ Slower Blues 4:00;9. Hollywood 151 3:24;10. Rollin’ And Tumblin’ 2:59;11. Crackin’ Up 2:46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.