- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Ray Cyrus & Jennings, Shooter - Killing the Blues
- Write a Review
- #L04692 000000000 L04692000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Never to do what is expected of him, Shooter Jennings takes yet another creative turn by producing and collaborating wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Never to do what is expected of him, Shooter Jennings takes yet another creative turn by producing and collaborating with Billy Ray Cyrus on this white 7" vinyl "Killing The Blues". The title track & A side features Billy Ray, Shooter and band kicking up the dust and reinventing the Rowland Salley classic with synthesizers, fiddle, banjo and acoustic guitar. The B side, a cover of Waylon Jennings 1978 hit "I've Always Been Crazy" features Lee Roy Parnell on slide guitar and sounds more like something you would find on "Derek & The Dominos" than a country standard. After receiving much criticism by the elder Jennings, Waylon and Cyrus met on KDF radio in Nashville in the 90's and became fast friends. Now many years later the son of the country legend, and his old friend collaborate for a very unexpected project with a very, unique and psychedelic sound.;Track List:1. Killing the Blues;2. I've Always Been Crazy;Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.