- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
- Write a Review
- K57167 000000000 K57167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded Deluxe Edition of this album from the greatest met...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded Deluxe Edition of this album from the greatest metal band of all time. The deluxe edition includes the 2012 remaster of the original album along with a second disc of outtakes that are previously unreleased in North America. Paranoid is the second studio album by Ozzy and the boys. Released in September 1970, it was the band's only LP to top the UK Albums Chart until the release of 13 in 2013. Paranoid contains several of the band's signature songs, including "Iron Man", "War Pigs" and the title track, which was the band's only Top 20 hit, reaching #4 in the UK charts. It is often regarded as one of the most quintessential and influential albums in heavy metal history.;Track List:1. War Pigs/Luke's Wall;2. Paranoid;3. Planet Caravan;4. Iron Man;5. Electric Funeral;6. Hand of Doom;7. Rat Salad;8. Jack the Stripper/Fairies Wear Boots;9. War Pigs (Instrumental);10. Paranoid (Alternative Lyrics);11. Planet Caravan (Alternative Lyrics);12. Iron Man (Instrumental);13. Electric Funeral (Instrumental);14. Hand of Doom (Instrumental);15. Rat Salad (Alternative Mix);16. Fairies Wear Boots (Instrumental);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.