- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blake Mills - Heigh Ho
- Write a Review
- #K68103 000000000 K68103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the California-based singer/songwriter. Recorded in Los Angeles at the legendary Oce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the California-based singer/songwriter. Recorded in Los Angeles at the legendary Ocean Way studios in a room built for Frank Sinatra and used by everyone from Bob Dylan to Ray Charles, Mills created an album that references a range of genres without really belonging to any. To that end, Mills asked several of his musical heroes - including Jim Keltner, Don Was, Jon Brion, Benmont Tench, Mike Elizondo, and Fiona Apple to collaborate on what would become HEIGH HO. "Blake arranged the music the way that Cézanne would've filled a canvas," Don Was notes of his experience playing in Blake's band. "He is a mind-blowingly great artist with the type of deep vision that is the hallmark of true genius. It's so inspiring for musicians to play with a cat like that! If he asked US to play in orange, we wanted to give him a shade that burned so brightly as to blind the unsuspecting.";Track List:1. If I'm Unworthy;2. Cry to Laugh;3. Just Out of View;4. Seven;5. Don't Tell Our Friends About Me;6. Gold Coast Sinkin';7. Silence Is Sincerity;8. Half Asleep;9. Three Weeks in Havana;10. Before It Fell;11. Shed Your Head;12. Curable Disease
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.