- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Melon - Soup
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54152 000000000 K54152000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Soup is the second studio album by rock band Blind Melon, released on Aug...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Soup is the second studio album by rock band Blind Melon, released on August 15, 1995, eight weeks before vocalist Shannon Hoon's fatal drug overdose, making it his final album with the band. Thematically, the album is much darker than the band's debut. "2 X 4" is about Hoon's experience at a drug detox. "Skinned" is about serial killer Ed Gein. "Car Seat (God's Presents)" is about Susan Smith, who killed her children by driving her car into a lake in Union, South Carolina. "St. Andrew's Fall" is about suicide. When asked about "Mouthful of Cavities, " Rogers Stevens said, "It's probably about the convoluted nooks and crannies of Shannon's brain." It featured harmonies between Shannon Hoon and Jena Kraus. "New Life" is about the birth of Hoon's daughter Nico Blue. "Wilt" is about halitosis. "Galaxie" is about Hoon's experience with his car, a 1964 Ford Galaxie. "Lemonade" is a humorous song about a bar fight.;Track List:1. Galaxie;2. 2 X 4;3. Vernie;4. Skinned;5. Toes Across the Floor;6. Walk;7. Dumptruck;8. Car Seat (God'spresent);9. Wilt;10. The Duke;11. St. Andrew's Fall;12. New Life;13. Mouthful of Cavities;14. Lemonade;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.