- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Willie McTell - Trying to Get Home
- Write a Review
- K79110 000000000 K79110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:The delta guitar legends 1949 recordings originally on Regal, re-released on Biograph in the 1970s. This is mid-period ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/20/2011;Notes:The delta guitar legends 1949 recordings originally on Regal, re-released on Biograph in the 1970s. This is mid-period McTell, finding the bluesman at his best with a pronounced guitar playing that conveys a sense of masterful urgency Features a classic Biograph cover. Liner Notes by Down Beats Chris Albertson and produced by Arnold Caplin.;Track List:1. Hide Me in the Bosom;2. Honey It Must Be Love;3. Sending Up My Timber (TK. 1);4. Sending Up My Timber (TK. 2);5. Lord Have Mercy If You Please;6. It's My Desire;7. Trying to Get Home;8. Don't Forget It;9. Good Little Thing;10. You Can't Get Stuff No More;11. Pal of Mine (TK. 2);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.