- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
blink-182 - Buddha
- Write a Review
- #K56300 000000000 K56300000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Buddha is the third and final demo by the American pop-punk band Blink-182. Recorded and released in January 1994 under...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Buddha is the third and final demo by the American pop-punk band Blink-182. Recorded and released in January 1994 under the name Blink, it was the band's first recording to be sold and distributed. Blink-182 was formed in Poway, California, a suburb outside of San Diego, in August 1992. Guitarist Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus were introduced to one another by Hoppus' sister. The duo recruited drummer Scott Raynor and began to practice together in his bedroom, spending hours together writing music, attending punk shows and movies and playing practical jokes. The band had recorded two previous demos in Raynor's bedroom - Flyswatter and Demo No.2 - using a four track recorder. Most of the tracks from the demo were re-recorded for their debut album Cheshire Cat.;Track List:1. Carousel;2. T.V;3. Strings;4. Fentoozler;5. Time;6. Romeo and Rebecca;7. 21 Days;8. Sometimes;9. Point of View;10. My Pet Sally;11. Reebok Commercial;12. Toast and Bananas;13. The Girl Next Door;14. Don't;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.