- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blonde Redhead - Barragan
- Write a Review
- K58732 000000000 K58732000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the ninth studio album from the Alt-Rock band. BARRAGAN is ambitious. Tracks like 'Dri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the ninth studio album from the Alt-Rock band. BARRAGAN is ambitious. Tracks like 'Dripping', 'The One I Love', and 'Defeatist Anthem (Harry And I)' have all the emotional punches of previous high water marks in the band's repertoire - the just feel slightly less calculated, more serendipitous. Formed in 1993, Blonde Redhead have never made records for fame, or for money, or to ape their teenage heroes, or to indulge any of the dumb, ephemeral impulses that clog up the blogosphere with dumb, ephemeral music. They make music, simply, because they have to.;Track List:1. Barragn;2. Lady M;3. Dripping;4. Cat on Tin Roof;5. The One I Love;6. No More Honey;7. Mind to Be Had;8. Defeatist Anthem (Harry and I);9. Penultimo;10. Seven Two;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, SPECIAL EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.