- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blondie - Blondie
- Write a Review
- K54599 000000000 K54599000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Blondie is the eponymous debut album b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Blondie is the eponymous debut album by Blondie, released in December 1976 on Private Stock Records. The first single "X Offender" was originally entitled "Sex Offender" but since radio stations would not play a song with such a provocative title, the band renamed the song. After disappointing sales and poor publicity, the band ended their contract with Private Stock and signed with Chrysalis Records in 1977. Chrysalis re-released the album in September 1977, along with the single "In the Flesh". The album reached #14 in Australia, where the band had already had a Top 3 hit with "In the Flesh". The album also charted at #75 in the UK in early 1979, where the band had become immensely popular.;Track List:1. X Offender 3:14;2. Little Girl Lies 2:07;3. In the Flesh 2:32;4. Look Good in Blue 2:55;5. In the Sun 2:40;6. A Shark in Jet's Clothing 3:39;7. Man Overboard 3:21;8. Rip Her to Shreds 3:22;9. Rifle Range 3:41;10. Kung Fu Girls 2:32;11. The Attack of the Giant Ants 3:24;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.